Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Monday

I actually tried to post last night, but Blogger was not letting me sign on! So I gave up, and went to bed with a good book.

Yesterday was an interesting sort of day-- the first day back from Spring break...and I overslept!

Okay, let me back up. I teach at 8 AM.

I woke up at 7:45 AM. My alarm clock never went off. So basically all I did was throw on some clothes, run a brush through my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face. For breakfast, I ate a banana in my car. I felt greasy and not so clean, but at least I was at school at 8:05 to teach (and thank god that there were parking meters open right in front of the building (my parking space is a bit farther and it's a five minute walk from there to the building).








What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


I agree with the part about row counters. That's why it's my favorite knitting accessory. :)

No comments: