Sunday, June 19, 2005

"Freezing, boring, wondering where I'll be on my next birthday"

Well, what a way to start off a birthday. Woke up at 3:15 AM (planned to take brother to Cleveland Airport, and then drive with parents to Columbus, and in Cols, to hang out with my best friend there, while my parents did their business at the Gift Mart). Anyway, I woke up with a migraine. Actually, I've had this migraine since yesterday, but on a wing and a prayer (and Excedrin migraine medicine), I hoped that the damn thing would just disappear. Of course, waking up at 3:15 on one's birthday isn't my idea of fun, either.

Seeing as how my reading is limited (I can't read for long periods of time), and TV watching has never been a smart idea for me when I'm sensitive to light and sound, this is going to be a dull, dull birthday. I'm hoping this dumb thing goes away so I can actually watch The Next Food Network Star tonight, and do reading for class. At least sewing doesn't make my eyes hurt. At least I don't think they do. And I guess I could knit something if I don't have to read a pattern or think too much.

No comments: