Monday, August 04, 2008

Elizabeth Bennet

Perhaps I am crazy. Really. Like I have time to do anything, but I have to admit that as much as I enjoy Clessidra, spending a few months on a sock is enough to drive one mad. So the remedy: Cast on for an entirely different project (thereby ignoring the unfinished double-knit scarf and other mini projects hibernating in my bags...)

So far, I have knit the collar for Elizabeth Bennet and a little bit of the yoke--yay me! And in the midst of all this, I will try to work on Clessidra! I have to admit that knitting this sweater is a little relaxing now, as I am not paying attention to all those teeny-tiny cables.

I was going to post a picture of my progress, but blogger is not letting me do so. You'll see the pictures later, I suppose. But in case you have a really good imagination--this is being knit in this angora blend, this lovely mauve color that is more of a dusty purple color (which is a very flattering color on me, unlike this green that I made the boatneck sweater out of--what was I thinking?) But every now and then i get a little angora fuzz in my nose or mouth, which is a little disconcerting.

No comments: