Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Right now...

... I'm really not in the mood to do much of anything. I have all kinds of things to do, but would rather read a book (currently re-reading "The Little Lady Agency in The Big Apple") instead of doing work things. Anyway...in knitting news, I had these two skeins of this wonderful Elsbeth Lavold Angora yarn that I've had sitting around for a couple years, and was debating whether to make a hat or a cowl. After I saw Natalya, these two skeins became a gorgeous hat.

This hat took 2 days of knitting in front of the TV (which is great) and it was my first foray into the world of making bobbles.
After I was done with this hat, I cast on for another hat to give away (Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora), which used up about 2 skeins/balls of yarn. I still have two balls left. Although I love knitting this hat, I probably should knit something else entirely with my last two balls of yarn!

2 comments:

Stitchminx said...

Hi Stacey, how about you use your 2 skeins to knit a pair of Fetchings and replace the cable with your bobble design.

That hat would have been handy in Scotland today, wet and windy! Where has the sun gone?

Regards, Stitchminx - Bonnie Scotland

Addiopolis said...

Wonderful hats Stacey! I love them!