Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Argh!

Okay. So...today was the last day of class (YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but here is further news. I have been going to SnB for the past, what, month? on Wednesdays at 7 PM. So, I thought to myself: All right. This is goign to rock my world! Keep me sane with my clinical rotations!

Well. Guess what.

I got an email from the chair of my program, which said we have online chats (which I knew about) on Wednesday at 7 PM. Argh. Does this mean that I have to live and breathe audiology all the time now? Does this mean that without that two hours a week, I may never actually finish my projects?

On the upside: Clapotis is comign along nicely. And i found a lovely yarn store in Toronto on Queen St. And spent some money there,and the store was so beautiful. Lots of yarn, more lovely yarn than I've seen at my local shop.

No comments: