Friday, June 13, 2008

Quick update

As I am supposed to be working a street fair tomorrow, starting early in the morning, this isn't going to be a terribly long post, but I just wanted to share a couple quick things.
This past Sunday, my parents and I watched my brother's graduation ceremony at the Ohio State Football Stadium. This, by itself actually isn't bad. But imagine 94 degree weather in humidity, clear, cloudless day...and UGH! This was awful! I was sticking to my clothes, hot, miserable, in a stadium full of thousands of people. It was like playing "Where's Waldo?" only searching for my brother in the crowd.









It was kind of like:

Mom: Do you see him? Take a picture of him!
Me: Where?
Mom: He's the one with an orange cup!
Me: Where?! (pointing camera at random parts of the graduating class and pressing the shutter button)
Mom: Under Number 26!
Me: Do you see him?
Mom: (listening to my brother on my cell phone) No, but he says he's under Number 26!
So, essentially, I aimed my camera at the crowd and took pictures. We did find him later, but still! Everyone looks the same! No wonder people decorate their mortarboards! (I don't see the orange cup, do you?)

And my sock knitting project is coming along. I can't wait for Clessidra to be done, though. Though it's too hot to wear at the moment, I want to be done with it, so I can pad around the house in a gorgeous pair of socks before I sleep.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange cup? 26? whaaaaattt??? LOL I don't see him! LOL