Thursday, December 21, 2006

Procrastinator!

Apparently, the holidays caught me and bit me in the butt. Because I haven't been posting much, and I have been sadly behind in my knitting projects.

I actually bought a bunch of white and black yarn with the plan to knit a piano scarf. This was about a year ago. So now I'm gettign my ass in gear, trying to create a pattern for this. It gets easier to knit over time. Apparently I was a very bad piano student because I couldn't remember what keys started where...yikes!
Last night we met up at Ann's for sushi and knitting! I know, I know. You're thinking: "Umm...Stace? You don't eat fish!"

Yeah, that's right. But....Sakura has gyozas! And shrimp tempura! YUM. It was the perfect meal--small but filling, and I think next time I go out to Montrose, I'll have to go there and try the shrimp tempura udon!

Today I had a day off so I made these (that's my watch next to the plate. i did not make that.)


I have been working a LOT this week (and last week) because of Christmas. I seriously can't wait for Christmas to be over, just so I can sleep. And prop my feet up and read a good book...or knit, of course.

No comments: