Friday, October 31, 2008

As I write this, the kids in my neighborhood are trick-or-treating, and I get interrupted by the doorbell now and then. And some of those kids look way too old to be trick or treating, in my opinion! I'm actually not a huge fan of Halloween, to tell the truth. But that's a very long story.

Anyway, progress is being made on Clessidra. I will see how much I finish by the end of this weekend. But I've turned the heel and finished the gusset, so I'm thrilled. I can't wait to wear these socks...and then finish up other projects...

2 comments:

Addiopolis said...

That looks great Stacey! It's time for me to get started on another pair of socks. So, were you actually handing out candy? Knitting all weekend sounds nice. Curled up next to the fire, with a cup of tea. I will be attempting to show my dad the best of southwest Virginia. Have a great weekend!

Kater said...

I love Halloween, but I HATE when kids skimp on the costumes! Especially if they're older kids, I don't care if they're going out still, but at least put some more effort in your costume! My motto: Don't care how old you are as long as you're into it and in costume. The older you get the better your costume should be, right? lol

Nice socks! Can't wait to see them done, love the color.