Monday, September 08, 2008

More progress (and trollbeads love)

I'm making very good progress on my Elizabeth Bennet. I have TWO sleeves and part of the front. Today I've set up for the waist shaping, but other than that, have not really knit, because we are getting ready for our Trollbeads Trunk show (yes, it is time for some Trollbeads love... :) In case you want to come join us, it is at Vale Edge Florist & Gifts, starting this Friday (September 12) and goes through Sunday (September 14). Our rep will be there on Saturday from 1-4. There are new Trollbeads out.




But all that aside, I went to Yankee Peddler over the weekend and got myself some face mugs from Tom Phelps Studio (seriously, the best mugs anyone will ever see... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those mugs are very funny! Are the ones you got on the website?

Addiopolis said...

Tom Phelps Studio is practically around the corner from me! I think he used to work with the folks I work for. Neat that you got one of his pieces. I have fond memories of Yankee Peddler, nice to hear of people still going.

The sweater is looking beautiful. Hope you find the time you want to work on it. Good luck with the Trollbeads Trunk show.