Monday, June 18, 2007

One day away!

Good news:

Garfield is now celebrating his countdown to his 29th birthday, which makes me oh-so-very happy.
And here are pictures that I promised:














This is the back of my sweater--or what I have of it so far. I'm pretty excited that I've made it this far. I'm going to finish as much as I can this week (all of it?) we shall see!













This is what the front portion (and sleeves) of the sweater look like. It's actually a much prettier turquoise shade in person.














When I came home from work...this package was waiting for me...It's from my Secret Pal, and inside were some goodies for my birthday...














Some Noro yarn, with a great pattern (I seriously can't wait to try it! I am going to finish that sweater first, though!), a copy of Domiknitrix, some C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E , including a square of Ritter Sport, which always brings back memories of Germany (I had a friend, Aaron, who was hooked on this particular brand--so every time we went grocery shopping (or shopping), he always had to buy chocolate. And there is the cutest stationary. Between this and the cute sheep book, I have no idea where you find this cute paper! I love this package, and I've had a great pal--so thanks so much to Suzie!













I just wanted to show you a close-up of the awesome scarf pattern (the Noro yarn goes with this)...it's really great! (Shoji screen wrap and scarf pattern).


And, I wonder if I can get my boyfriend to wear this (Mohawk hat from Domiknitrix)?

No comments: